Nineteen weeks last weekend and growing each day.
I had a sweet little fall inspired post all planned out for today, but it will have to be saved for later. This day is fast getting away from me, which is good and bad. Makes the evening get here faster and with more gusto, but phew I could use a break!

For your enjoyment, take a look at the ever creative blog, Made By Joel. He makes the most wonderful creations, most out of wood, and most for his kiddos. Whether you go out to your studio and start making magic or just drool at what his mind creates you will certainly be inspired. I know I am!
Photo courtesy of Made By Joel
Photo courtesy of Made By JoelAlso, a big hearty smile laden CONGRATULATIONS to miss Julie and her Engineer hubby for their baby news! Way to go guys! You are going to have one rad offspring! I am picturing an organic foodie cutie pie who is fluent in political speech. Enjoy each day and each moment with your growing babe!
Love you all! Thanks for visiting!
xoxo, R
Love you all! Thanks for visiting!
xoxo, R

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You look so beautiful Rachel. Perfect! Hope you continue to feel splendid. I know what you mean about the days flying! They just zoom past me. At the end of them I lie in bed and am overwhelmed at all that was accomplished! : )
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! Yes, time seems to have a sneaky way of flying by! :)
ReplyDeleteadorable outfit and adorable baby bump :)
ReplyDeleteRachel! 19 weeks? That was the first week I felt my daughter kicking. 19 weeks is a great place to be. You look terrific!
ReplyDeleteYou do look lovely my friend...enjoy every single minute of it! {i know you are}
ReplyDeleteLove your little grey dress!
Fall hugs to you. xoxo
I like the 19 weeks pic! Thanks for the announcement, pbf :-)
ReplyDelete