Archive

Friday, October 22, 2010

Morning Letter

IMG_1176


Dear Cricket,

You are growing bigger and bigger in mama's belly and prayed for each day as we eagerly anticipate your arrival. We have yet to meet face to face yet my heart bursts into a million pieces at the mere thought of you. The love I feel for you is strong and meaningful. It will certainly multiply more than I can imagine when you arrive, and yet I cannot even fathom a love that strong. It is truly a love straight from the heart of God. Suddenly everything in my world has more meaning, more beauty and more purpose. I look at nature and overcome to the point of tears and what you will think of God's beauty. Will you love trees and animals and the seasons as much as your mama? Will you love science or music or something else equally fantastic? The world is your canvas, dear one, and we cannot wait to see which brushes you pick up!


Love,
Mama


Your family!

IMG_1184_22
Mama - I adore you already sweet girl!

IMG_0902
Dad - You are the apple of your daddy's eye!

IMG_0132_BW
Bonnie - Your first friend and loyal companion!


xoxo forever and ever little girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am sooo behind! I didn't know you were preggers!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to read more you your little one :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!