Archive
Friday, October 15, 2010
12 & 21
Things I know:
1. Not much except that I am definitely a happy girl these days!
2. English breakfast tea and fun size snickers are amazing!
3. I have a mild obsessions with the exclamation point (probably related to #1).
4. Mr. Schalk is getting dreamier every day.
5. My tum is beginning to enter uncharted territories, but it is exciting to know our little girl is growing each day!
6. Etsy....is...amazing! Case in point...
Ahh, so lovely!
Alas, there are so many things I want to share and yet blogging has taken a back seat to some around the house projects...oh and that little thing called my day job. It's all good, and I will be back soon for more fun posts, recipes and rambling!
One more thing I know...it's Friday! Yippeee!!!
Happy weekend dear friends!
xoxo, R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!






Oh! I'm not sure how I ran across your blog but I Love it! So happy for you and Mr. Schalk! Congrats! Love all your etsy fav's. I LOVE ETSY!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Raquel, youare so cute, cute, CUTE!!! Your joy is very catchy! xxoo
ReplyDeleteI love all the Esty items, especially the last two.
ReplyDeleteIsn't English breakfast tea amazing?!
How exciting! Joy is wonderful....and contagious!
ReplyDeleteIt's a very exciting time for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Tea : )
Gemma x
You look amazing Rachel! I love how happy you are :-) I'm trying to go baby minimalizm, but Etsy sure doesn't make it easy. Etsy is the cutest baby stuff place on earth. I love the smores onesie!
ReplyDelete