Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010

Phone Photos are Phun!

welcome_iphone
Welcome to Friday!

It is going to be a good day! I declare it and I believe it....so here is to looking on the bright side of things. Even if I did try and take the trash to the curb, and yesterday was trash day. Oops. Maybe that is why Mr. Schalk takes care of trash to the curb duties. Thanks man!

I was looking through my phone photos today and laughing at what caught my attention.

cuppie_iphone
Hazelnut Chocolate Cuppie - I take lots of pictures of food.

mrschalk_iphone
Mr. Schalk - at a Brooks & Dunn concert this summer....fun times indeed!

flyingbon_iphone
Bonnie pretending to be Peter Pan. You can fly little pup...you can!

springroll_iphone
More food - Spring rolls at Jasmine...or are they summer rolls? I don't remember, but they are really good!

cupcakefaux_iphone
Fake food - gotcha didn't I? Cute little faux bon bons at the R.L. Wilson Tea House in Noblesville.

dad_iphone
My handsome daddy, Mr. Ed, showing off some really cool tree after a family reunion soiree. The tree had a great name and is rare in the Midwest....shocker that it eludes me right now. Mr. Ed would know the name...he probably would know it in Latin, too. He is good like that. Love you dad!

What do you take pictures of with your phone? Or, perhaps you choose to observe from afar. Or take pictures with a big girl (or boy) camera. I have to say, in a pinch, I love having a camera on my phone. The pictures may not be "perfect" but it is a delight to go back and see what caught my focus at the moment.

Happy Friday everyone! Thank you so much for visiting!!!

xoxo, R


3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!!

    I love looking back at my photos too!! I tend to use my camera constantly then go for days/weeks not using it.

    I guess it depends on if anything catches my eye!

    Hope you have a great weekend : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel...It's a mimosa tree! We have lots of them here in PA. I have even grown them from little seedlings I've found. When you touch the leaves, they fold up, and they also fold up at night.
    Yep. You got me with the faux bonbons. But I was primed after that first cupcake picture, and I think I'm feeling kind of hungry...
    I take pictures of our cats and the house with my phone. Pretty much the same as with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing. Seriously my photos from my phone look like crap. You must have some secret method or something. Have a great weekend girlie.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!