Archive

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Swoonies

I could post about a lovely dinner we had with our friends Leslie and Chad last night. Her homemade spaghetti and meatballs would make you swoon. And probably drool a little. As we sat down to a wonderful meal, and I took a gander at the most perfect meatballs you've ever seen, I kicked myself (under the table, of course) for not bringing my camera. Oh, how I wanted to share that table of deliciousness with you.

But, alas the camera stayed at home with Bonnie and partied long into the night. Probably snapping pictures of Bonnie barking and creating puppy chaos while we were out and about. They managed to hide all the evidence when we walked in the door, but I'm not fooled.

In an effort to amuse and entertain despite foodie pics, I will share with you some internet beauties. They make me drool in a different but equally wonderful way. Enjoy!

Charming Vintage Zoo Print Fabric - Warm Biscuits

Retro To Do Sticky Notes - Spoon Sisters

Perfectly Simple Enfield Shaker Meetinghouse Bench - Shaker Workshops

Pretty swoon worthy, dontcha think? I still wish I could show off Leslie's spaghetti and meatball dinner, but at least I got my daydreaming fix in for the day. Happy Thursday!

xoxo, Rachel

2 comments:

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!