Do you ever have those days? The kind of days that you would like nothing more than to stay snuggled in bed? Alas, those wonderful days that I actually get to stay tucked away are rare and usually reserved for days that start with "Sat" and end with "day." I believe you know what I mean.
As tired as I am, my days are good. I am grateful for a wonderful job and a great family! Our little pup even got to the office with me today. What fun! I couldn't get her to rest on the back of my chair like Amanda's (from Small Home Big Start) sweet pup Whiskey. He is the hippest blog dog around! Whiskey could definitely teach Bonnie some skills.
Dogs are the best. They get tired and just take a nap. Even if they're at work. How lovely!So, if you see me out and about this week and think the below photo is a spot on representation of yours truly, please keep it that tidbit to yourself. As tired as I am (or may look) I will eagerly be at work doing my best. I just cannot guarantee that my eyes and mind won't wish they were back in my snuggly bed.
On a final note, I would like to thank Mr. Schalk for making me laugh profusely. I went to put the laundry in the dryer (yes, I live a glamorous life) and came back to a computer cord...but no computer. I was looking everywhere! And there it was...in Bonnie's crate. Crazy goofy husbands are the best! Even if I thought I was losing my sleepy little mind.
Compys have to stay warm, too!
xoxo, Rachel



Oh, that sweet Mr Schalk! What a kidder! I often have days where I'd like nothing better than to stay snuggled up in bed, but then again I am nosier than most folks so I just have to be up and about checking on things! After all something exciting might happen and I might miss it! We can't have that!
ReplyDeleteI so know what you mean!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I just want to stay in my warm bed all week : ) But I get annoyed at myself when I sleep in during the weekend because I want to go out and make the most of it.
Can't win ey?!
Gemma x
I'm a new reader and thought I'd take a sec to say "hi" and let you know how much I'm enjoying your blog. You crack me up! Love the puppy on the office chair. Too cute!
ReplyDelete- Abbie
Wouldn't it be grand to spend a day in bed... with a laptop, coffee and the pooch... if it behaved! which mine would not!! ... now that would be a lovely sleepy day! ;) Hope you got a nap!
ReplyDelete