
Mmmm, steak. Mr. Schalk used his mad grilling skills this Sunday 'eve, and I was one happy wife! A yummy dinner, and it was all in our kitchen. I love it when that happens!
Dessert of banana bread and a scoop of vanilla - perfect! I may be eating salads all week to make up for the goodies of the weekend, but it was so worth it!
What a relaxing, full of fun, friends and good food weekend. This is the first weekend Mr. Schalk and I have been home for quite a few weeks. While we enjoy traveling, it is nice to be home, too.
Las Vegas - 2009
Our wonderful friends, The Robertson's, came over this weekend. They moved back to their hometown, Cincy, last year. We miss them SO much and were thrilled that they could stay at our place while they came in town for a wedding party. We loved catching up and seeing their sweet kids. My how time flies and kids grow! They have the sweetest twins ever. Seriously! Adorable, well behaved, I may have tried to steal them (sigh...unsuccessfully). Lotte and Eric are amazing parents. It was so fun to watch them in action and see the twins exploring and laughing.
They are much older than these pictures, but I was having too much fun to take pictures while they were here. I'll have to take double next time we get together. I will always love these baby shots of the cuties.


So sweet! Thanks for visiting Robertson's. Can't wait to see you again!
xoxo, Rachel, Mr. Schalk & Bonnie


Good friends and good food, the perfect combination! Looks a lovely weekend! xxoo
ReplyDeleteCatching up with old friends + Great food is perfect!! Sounds lovely : )
ReplyDeleteGemma x
Sounds like a wonderful time! That steak looks amazing. I love banana bread!
ReplyDelete