Archive

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

IMG_4797
Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Bonnie!


IMG_4579


IMG_1616
From the day we bought your fuzzy bottom home we knew it was love. You are the world's sweetest pup (with the longest tongue!) and we adore you. Thanks for being goofy and tolerant of excessive love pats and quite stinky at times.

IMG_2226
You have brought so much joy to our lives. And bonus, our feet have never been cleaner. Gotta love the tongue!

Love you sweet Bonbon!

FamPhoto09
xoxo, Mama and Daddy


P.S. Thank you ALL for the amazing thoughtful comments on the last post. It was a lesson that struck home for me, and I am praising God that you many of you felt the same. Jesus is awesome in the ways he can bring us together. I treasure each of your comments dearly. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bonnie! What a sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bonnie! I think you're terrific!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!