Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby love!

As I briefly mentioned last week, Mr. Schalk and I had the supreme pleasure of visiting the sweetest baby girl this weekend. Miss Genevieve was darling and oh-so-hospitable all weekend long. Perhaps I'm a bit bias for our new niece, but can you blame me?

IMG_9753_bw



G_Collage

Liz and Gavin are proud and adoring parents, and with good reason. 6 weeks old and she slept like a charm! I like to think it had to do with all the love and hugs she got from her Auntie and Uncle….but perhaps she just a naturally good baby.

IMG_9837

Really, the pictures say it all. Thanks for a great weekend Sis and Gavin! Great company, yummmmmy food and lots of Genevieve time. That is what we call perfection! And a few smile pictures really put it over the top! Awwwww....

IMG_9756

IMG_9800

IMG_9692

Oh seriously?! This little girl is such an adorable charmer! She is not quite sure about all the pictures snapping to and fro, but she is still as sweet as can be. And doesn't Mr. Schalk look handsome?

IMG_9830a

Nothing like a little baby love to put you in a good mood. Have a great week friends!

xoxo, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.....what a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE!!!!! What a little doll.I'm sure she is just like her Auntie (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!