Mr. Schalk and I are overjoyed to report that we can now officially add the titles of Uncle and Auntie to our repertoire. Yay!!!Miss Genevieve Cosette entered this bright world on July 14th. She is 7lb 13oz of pure baby girl goodness! God formed her in his image, and I would say he did a pretty spectacular job! Not that I'm bias or anything...
Sweet baby girl is getting all settled into her new home this afternoon. She is such a calm sweet spirit already. Please pray for the new family as they welcome this new adventure of parenthood. Gavin and Liz are going to be the best parents!
My parents up top, Mama and Mr. Ed. Gavin's parents down below, Larry & Karen. I didn't mean to use a photo with Larry's head cut off, but it was such a sweet capture of little Evi and Poppi's big hand. Perfect! Doesn't my mama look like she's in heaven? World's best Nana right there, folks! Evi has 4 amazing grandparents that are soo thrilled to have her in the family! Blessings galore!xoxo, Rachel
P.S. Sorry the pics are low quality, I pilfered them off of Liz and Gavin's online Genevieve album. It's what little sisters do, right?
P.P.S. I'm warning you all right now, this blog is about to become loaded with baby pictures. How could you not post such a little angel as often as possible? Don't say I didn't warn you. Although, somehow I don't think you lovely readers will mind.


welcome to Aunt-hood friend! it's a blast and a blessing!
ReplyDeleteBeing an auntie is the absolute best - you're going to totally rock that position, Rachel! I'm so excited for your family! Bring on the Genevieve pics :-)
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteshe's beautiful-- can I just say that I'm so impressed with the lipstick on your sister (in-law?) in the photo. I've had 5 children and not once did I have the forethought to put lipstick on before my hospital photos were snapped. Congrats on your new auntie status!
ReplyDeleteAwww congrats Auntie Rachel. She's just beautiful and I love her name!!
ReplyDelete