Hello friends! I hope you had a pleasant weekend. To start the new week off right...it's giveaway time! The lovely (and I do mean lovely) people over at CSN Stores were kind enough to offer one lucky A Cupcake for Moose reader a $50 gift certificate to one of their fine shops. I told you they were lovely! CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything under the sun - from dinnerware to dog beds to baby cribs and even mailboxes!
I am especially fond of their cookware site.
Le Creuset 4.5" Petite Pie Dish - So Sweet!
L'Equip Stick Blender - Oh how I adore stick blenders!Now is your chance to enter to win $50 towards something at CSN's cookware site, or something at the other 199 stores they have. The options are seriously endless. Talk about easy shopping!
Here's the skinny:
Thank you all very much for entering! Best of luck!!!!!
xoxo, Rachel
Here's the skinny:
- The giveaway begins...now!...and will be open until Friday, July 23rd at 10am EST.
- I will randomly choose a winner on Saturday, July 24th and announce it that day.
- This giveaway is only open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Sorry overseas friends...I will certainly have more giveaways in the future for you to enter.
- Required 1st Entry: Leave me a comment letting me know what you would buy from CSN stores if you won. Alternately, you may tell me your favorite cheese. (Note: You must leave a comment on this post to be qualified.)
- Additional 2nd Entry: Become a follower of A Cupcake for Moose and leave a comment telling me you did so. If you are already a follower, rad! Leave me a comment telling me you are a groupie...and thanks so much!
- Additional 3rd Entry: Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Leave a comment telling me you did so.
Thank you all very much for entering! Best of luck!!!!!
xoxo, Rachel

I would use the gift card to buy the City Scene Bamboo Celadon shower curtain.
ReplyDeleteand my favorite cheese happens to be goat cheese (at the moment)
demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
Omg it's meant to be. I would buy the emile henry pink pie dish which is what you've posted up but also would consider the Cloud B twilight constellation turtle! :)
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
gfc follower - DG
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
http://deegee13.xanga.com/730332592/a-cupcake-for-moose-giveaway/
ReplyDeleteblogged!
also, my favorite cheese is white cheddar :)
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I think I would get the Pet Gear Ultimate Traveler 4-in-1 Pet Carrier in Black. I like New York Cheddar cheese.
ReplyDeleteAllMyCrazyCats @ aol.com
I stalk you on GFC (Kristine Michelle)
ReplyDeleteAllMyCrazyCats @ aol.com
I would probably buy a protective lens case so I can carry my zoom lens with me when I have my nifty fifty lens on!
ReplyDeleteI would get my daughter the step 2 waterwheel table for her birthday
ReplyDeleteykatrina at hotmail dot com
I'm thinking I could seriously use a new 9x13 baking dish in a fun color. Or a cake stand...
ReplyDeleteI'd use it toward a guidecraft kitchen helper. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI follow on gfc
ReplyDeleteI would strongly consider getting CSN's Le Creuset 9" Square Baking Dish with Bonus 5" Baking Dish in Caribbean, but I would do look more before being sure.
ReplyDeleteWould be fun to win!
I have been a follower for a while! Hope that still counts.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LeCreuset! I would get a Shallow frying pan from L.C.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite chesse is Cambozola.
Marion from KOG
What a fun giveaway Rachel.
ReplyDeleteSome items I would like to have from the CSN store
re Le Creuset 2-Quart Pitcher in Cobalt or Cherry and also the Flirty Apron in Very Cherry. So please enter my name into the hat.
My favorite cheese is FETA!
Thank you for having this fantabulous giveaway!
Lee Ann
I am already a groupie!!!!!! and am so glad I am. I love your blog and you too sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteLee Ann
I don't know what I'd buy...probably a nice big Le Creuset dutch oven. Or a whole new cookware set...I'm desperate for one of those.
ReplyDeleteI follow you in Google Reader. Does that count?
ReplyDeleteGreat Giveaway! My favorite cheese is swiss! I would love some more can organizers from CSN for my pantry
ReplyDeleterosesandt at yahoo dot com
I posted about your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is the 24th, so I'm just saying...
ReplyDelete:-) I love gorgonzola cheese. MMMMmmmm! I also love asiago. Stinky cheeses are the best. I'm so impressed by your give-a-way. It's seriously awesome. It's like you've made it to the BIG time!
oohhh...i'm not sure what i would buy - something fun for my house probably! So exciting!
ReplyDeletei will follow you, follow you wherever you may goooooo! there isn't an ocean too deep (too deep) a mountain so high it can keep, keep me awaaaaayy.
ReplyDeletei'm following you now too, will blog soon hopefully.
ahh sweet memories of us dressed up like nuns at church. :-)
Can I reply to both questions both? LOL
ReplyDelete1.) I'd prolly get 2 sets of those nifty Le Creuset baking dishes in onyx that they have on sale
2.) Presidents brand cheese is evil....ever since they put out those $3 off Brie Cheese logs I've been hoplessly addicted :X
Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I follow too!
ReplyDeleteSweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I also love their cookware.com site best! I'd get this waffle maker: http://www.csnstores.com/087877831005-087877831005-8300100-cce1063.html
ReplyDeletefourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletefourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com
I like Feta cheese the best! I could use a bed for my dog, by the way! Thanks for the contest.
ReplyDeleteHobartsMama {AT} AOL.COM
I would like to use the gift certificate to get a new food processor. I have a very simple one and would like to upgrade!!
ReplyDeletejunkforcarmen at gmail dot com
I am following you!
ReplyDeletejunkforcarmen at gmail dot com
http://marcusandjulie.blogspot.com/2010/07/rachel.html
ReplyDeleteI posted you! I also follow you. I'm proud to be a Rachel groupie :-)
I would use the certificate toward a Shun Classic 8" Chef's knife, I need a good kitchen knife badly!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the chance to win!
annalene
thewideworldof (at) gmail (dot) com
following!
ReplyDeleteI love the pie dish that is featured!
ReplyDelete