Archive

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Love List

SweetBonnieSki
It is good to be grateful. Sweet reflective Bonnie.


Today's Love List:

  • Blueberry Waffle breakfasts
  • The sweet pup above who never passes up an opportunity to nap with her mama
  • My awesome hubby, Mr. Schalk, who works and works to make our house into the home of our dreams
  • The amazing consistency of Christ. Even when I stray, he waits and whispers and welcomes me back with open arms. The peace of God does surpass all understanding! I am so grateful I am not in control...as hard as it is to let go sometimes. Jesus, you are better than all the chocolate chip cookies in the world!!! Thank you for your love and encouragement!
  • This short week means Friday has suddenly become tomorrow! Yahooey!
"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 4:7

xoxo, Rachel

4 comments:

  1. thanks for posting #4. This added considerable meaning to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! Mmm...blueberry waffles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute photo with such beautiful words to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear little Bonnie.

    I am grateful for the gift of being able to appreciate my blessings. What a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!