Archive

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bonnie & David

*yawn*

Good Morning dear friends! I hope you slept well and are refreshed for a new day. Bonnie is usually a sleepy head in the mornings, but on Tuesdays she is full of pep. Don't let the above photo fool you. Yes, she is a yawner at heart, but for some reason Tuesdays bring her immense joy. She wakes up early and chases us around begging to be loved and doted on. I suppose we all chase that goal at times. Seems to work best for me when I start focusing on others instead of my need for affection. Funny how that works. Of course, Bonnie is such a fuzzy bug that it's hard not to snuggle with her in the mornings.

Until she licks your ears. Grossss!

I read this verse a few days ago and it really spoke to my heart. You know how I love mornings, with their renewed sense of energy and purpose. I also love the Psalms. David is a fascinating man, and his psalms are full of emotion and passion for God. I hope you enjoy these words as much I as I have this morning:

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in you.
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God;
may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Psalm 143:8-10


Happy peppy Tuesday!
xoxo, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!

    Your dog is so cute :D My dog is the same...follows me around for some love!

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute doggie!! :)

    Love that verse...Psalms is such a wonderful place for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!