Archive

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top 5 Faves

A few of my favorites...

Mr. Schalk and Mr. Ed - two of my favorite men


Pet pigs - real or imaginary


The Psalms - beautiful, honest, truth.

Psalm 119:1-8 (NLT)
1 Joyful are people of integrity,
who follow the instructions of the Lord.
2 Joyful are those who obey his laws
and search for him with all their hearts.
3 They do not compromise with evil,
and they walk only in his paths.
4 You have charged us
to keep your commandments carefully.
5 Oh, that my actions would consistently
reflect your decrees!
6 Then I will not be ashamed
when I compare my life with your commands.
7 As I learn your righteous regulations,
I will thank you by living as I should!
8 I will obey your decrees.
Please don’t give up on me!


Bonnie - real or crazy...or real crazy!

Bloggers - YOU - 5 stars of cool!!!

These and many more wonderful blogs I have the pleasure of visiting. I love reading your stories, seeing your photos and of course drooling over your recipes. You all are inspiring, kind beyond words and a blast to "hang out" with! Thank you so much for your blogs and for visiting my corner of blog world. You all are the bestest!!

Have a wonderful Thursday my dear friends!

xoxo, Rachel


4 comments:

  1. That first picture is fantastic! haha!

    And I was touched to see that I was on your fave reads list. Thanks!

    (P.S. - you're on mine too. Can't get enough of that cute little Bonnie. I think she and Whiskey need a play date.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amanda! A Bonnie & Whisky playdate would be AMAZING! I absolutely adore your pup!!! No wonder we are bloggy friends! :)

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday pretties !! hugs Ria.......Happy weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw that the top picture made it in Pioneer Woman's "happiness" series. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!