Archive

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Etsy Love: A Bushel and a Peck

Oh Etsy, how I love thee. Such lovely items, such a lovely community of sellers, buyers and talented perusers. Speaking of Etsy, have you all seen A Bushel and a Peck's NEW collection?

Hold your breath...

Vintage Charm Bracelet

Isn't this a beautiful charm bracelet? Wait until you see the rest of her collection. It's my favorite yet! Jeanne is amazing. Not only is she a dreamer, but she is a creator, a doer, a mama, a blogger, a photographer, and an encourager! No, I don't know her personally but through her blog and her art I can testify to all of those things! She is inspiring, and I am so proud of her newest collection! Plus, she seems like loads of fun!

Please take a minute to stop by A Bushel and a Peck's Etsy shop and peruse her lovely items. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. I've already got a few items on my birthday wish list (yeah yeah, so it's a few months off...I can start dreaming/saving early, right?).

Vintage Blues - 8x10 print
(I don't even sew...yet...but I still adore this print. Aren't the colors ethereal?!)


Vintage Summer Purse


Intentional Mixed Media Collage

After you're done browsing her shop head on over to Jeanne's blog, A Bushel and a Peck and enter her giveaway. She is being sooo generous and giving away a $200 gift certificate to her shop to one lucky reader. Can you even imagine?! If I win I am going to buy you lovely readers a treat from her shop and have a giveaway myself. Even if I don't win it is so fun to stroll through her site and daydream about my favorites. I'm definitely going to have to treat myself to something...the hard thing is deciding which something to save for first. What a fun dilemma!

I hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday evening!

Blessings to you and yours,
xoxo, Rachel

*All Photos from A Bushel and a Peck

5 comments:

  1. I'm eyeing up that apron like nobodies business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Julie! Isn't it divine?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and what a great giveaway! Thanks for the heads up Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love your blog...very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Playing Sublimely! It us wonderful to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!