Archive

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick Hello

It is a truly gorgeous day on the farm my friends! I have so many things to share with you, but currently my day-to-day items are taking precedence. Have no fear, this too shall pass! Then, I will be posting like mad to annoy...um, I mean amuse and amaze any and all friends who happen to stop by.

Up this week...adventures in Amish country, homemade peanut butter cups (in a jif made without Jif...oh my!) and more randomocities from a baker named Moose.

I hope you are all having splendid weeks so far and soaking up the sunshine! We were blessed with an abundance of rain the last few days, but heart leaps for joy at the sunshine of today! I also spied a couple sprouts in our garden! I hope they aren't weeds. :)

May the peace of Christ rule in your hearts today, my friends! (Colossians 3:15).

Be back soon!

xoxo, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!