Archive

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Backyard Treasures

Joy.


Beauty.


"The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever.”
- Isaiah 40:8 (NLT)

Truth.



Happy weekend dear friends!
xoxo, Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Loved this Rachel!! I just adore your pooch. How very photogenic she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Marie! Bonnie has learned to turn her head when she sees the camera in her face, so good shots are getting a little more tricky. She's such a shy pup, although you wouldn't know it from the pics.

    Hope your weekend is going well my friend!

    -Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick message to say thank you for your lovely comment on bakerella's blog (alice in the uk!).

    Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I'm a follower now so I'll be visiting again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and adorable dog. i want to have one too.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!