I have been thinking about this post all week. The words are in my heart, but not formulated enough to put pen to paper. It happens like that sometimes, doesn't it? I took plenty of pictures, yet most would have to be explained in length to capture the essence of the evening. This photo is pretty goofy. Dear 3rd grade, thank you for letting us revisit you via the uber cool headbands. Nothing says "party" like a blast from the past - headbands and Punky Brewster for all!
Kaleena was such a great host. She had everything planned to a T! From welcoming us into her beautiful home to amazing food (those sandwiches, oh my!) to a spa night fit for queens. It was relaxing and heart tugging and filled to the brim with laughter.



Miss Abigail was flown up from Florida for this special evening, which made it extra memorable. Ashley indulged us with some wonderful neck wraps (as you can see in the 1st photo if you wondered what Rachel was holding), and Kaicey (K's sis) even joined us for the evening.
I suppose some events lack for words because they are almost prayers. And prayers are quite personal, at times. The evening was filled with more laughter and sheer goofiness than I had imagined it would be. Of course, I can't remember an evening with these amazing ladies that didn't have these elements. And, once the evening came to a close my heart was praising God for the joy we shared, the hearts that were opened, and the prayers that may not have been said on our knees but were echoed inside our hearts the entire night.
Thank you friends. For knowing just when to get together. For praying. For being amazing women of God! You are all beautiful, loved and amazing beyond words!
Love my Carroll County girls!
xoxo forever,
Rachel (the other one :)

No comments:
Post a Comment