Archive

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday The Liz - Take 2

Yes, I already posted my sweet sister's birthday post a while back. However, I could not let the "official" day pass without saying once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE LIZ!

I love you more than donuts! And I love buying you gift bags with donuts! Because that's what cool little sisters do.

And I love your super cool hubby! And those adorable pups of yours. And I'm already madly in love with Shorty!

Madeleine called me the other day and said she is having a blast with Nana and has her wrapped around her little paw. Big surprise (she says sarcastically)!


Poley got on the phone and said he was so proud to have you and Gav as his mama and daddy. "They are super stars!" says Polester. He can't wait to snuggle with you again oh-so-soon!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Sis!!! I am sure this is a unique day that could never be duplicated. You are the best sister in the world and I love you dearly! Enjoy your special birthday! I'm seriously contemplating buying a cupcake and eating it "on your behalf." Brilliant idea, don't you think?! I can't wait to see you oh-so-soon!

xoxoxo, your little Sis

3 comments:

  1. I am a big sister to one of the best little sisters ever! And, I also love her more than donuts. :) There is nothing like a sister...They are the BEST!!!
    Joyce

    P.S. My sister has a blog too. arufflednest.net Check it out, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! Thanks for comment and I wholeheartedly agree...Sisters are the BEST!!

    Love your Sister's pretty blog and am now an official follower! :)

    Have a great day!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!