Happy Easter friends! The gorgeous Easter day is winding down, but the celebration continues. Jesus has risen! He is alive and he loves you endlessly!Romans 6:8-11Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
We are alive, too! We have been placed exactly where we are, at this very time, for God's purpose. It is so exciting to know that by surrendering to Christ we are truly alive! His plans for us far exceed our wildest expectations. What a reason to celebrate our risen Savior!
Today was a gorgeous spring day. It was a real blessing, especially since I thought it would be cold and rainy. Instead, Mr. Schalk, the Easter Bonnie and I basked outside in the sun and warmth. The hyacinths smelled amazzzzzzing!
Mr. Schalk is explaining his idea to extend the stone into a nice planter wall. Notice the dork on the right. What is she doing??
Mr. Schalk with the "hey, are you listening" look. Um, yeah, rock wall, got it. I like the idea, but I can't help but be distracted by the white thing beside you. Crazzzzy pup!
Huh, huh, I'm Bonnie and I'm a goober who loves her dad A LOT! Oh my! Bonnie you are one-of-a-kind! Mr. Schalk with his "seriously?" look. Hilarious!Happy Easter dear friends! Jesus died for you, loves you dearly and is alive for YOU!
This week I will be sharing my yummy scone recipe with you all. Moist, fresh and fluffy. Stay tuned...you'll love them!
xoxo, Rachel


No comments:
Post a Comment