It was 85 degrees here today! Usually we have SNOW during the NCAA tournaments. Yes, that's right Snoooow! We just do. Instead this happened...
Who says pictures have to be in focus to be fun, memorable and post worthy? Not this Moose. My girl loving life, big tennis balls, and the gorgeous 85 degree day! I think she thought she was in heaven. I sure did!
Daffodils and Bonnie go together like peas and carrots, like Mr. Schalk and yours truly, like biscuits and gravy. They were meant to be. Even if The Bons does look slightly evil in this shot. Oops. She was giving the daffys "the eye" because they were distracting me from throwing the ball for her. So demanding for such a little pup. Or, maybe I'm just gullible. :)Hope your week has gone well wherever you call home, dear blog friends. Tomorrow is Friday!! Good Friday at that! May you feel God's blessings in abundant ways and small whispers. May you know His truth and feel his presence in your life. He loves you abundantly!!
Happy Easter! Jesus has risen! Praise Praise Praise!
xoxo, Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment