Oh my, oh my. Good evening blog friends. How is life going in your neck of the woods? I for one am ready for the weekend! Not much is going on this week in terms of oh-so-exciting. Well, I take that back. Yesterday I walked in from work to find the most beautiful pink box you ever did see.
Swimming suits beware. It is not going to be pretty this summer. I was SO stinkin' excited to see what Mr. Schalk had waiting for me.
Raspberry filled and yes, ladies and gentleman, that is strawberry with the most delectable cream cheese icing. "Oh, I'll take one bite and save the rest for breakfast tomorrow," said I.
Yes, I love eating dessert for breakfast....and lunch....and dinner. But most of all breakfast with my coffee. Just keepin' it real here on A CUPCAKE for Moose (that's me!).
But sadly, or not so sadly at the time, they did not live to see breakfast. They barely made it past my "real" dinner.
Mmm, it was back to veggies the next day, but boy it was worth it! Especially, that strawberry sweetie. Oh dear....oh yum!
I happen to be more of a cake than an icing girl. Which are you?
Enjoy the moment!
xoxo, Rachel
Archive
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!




oh man. how CUTE ARE YOU. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know I have a new blog address. Hope you have a great weekend! P.S. I'm going to have to go get some cupcakes now. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://alwayslindsey.blogspot.com/
icing girl myself. did you know that yesterday was national cupcake day?? i can't believe i missed it!
ReplyDeletemmmm... looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteWhat?! I missed national cupcake day? Rats! I hate it when that happens!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the giveaway. Sorry I haven't been able to be online, I was busy dying! Charissa told me she responded for me, she's really a doll.
Can't wait to get my goodies, I'm so excited! Thank you thank you thank you! Oh, and I'm an iciing girl myself! Happy cupcakes!
Mimi
Love that Place! Their cupcakes are the best :)
ReplyDelete