
Oh, how I love my blogs. Well, actually they are your blogs. I love your blogs! Some days I have more time to read than others, but I always enjoy catching up with you all. You are such wonderful writers and weavers of stories. Your stories make me laugh, pray, cry, reflect and smile. It is such a treat! Thank you for your honesty and letting me share in your world.
One of the first blogs I ever began to follow was Quiet Life. Miz Booshay is amazing behind the camera lens and tells the best stories. Her blog is sincere and the love she has for her family resonates through each post. I love it! I often think about her funny stories like this one throughout the day. Her photos are an amazing combination of light and love. This one of her super cool daughter Katie is especially beautiful. She is so stinkin’ cute and loves her mama dearly.
Do you ever read a blog friend’s post and wish you could put it on your blog? Not because you want to be a copy cat, but because you related so strongly to it. I do that a lot. It’s because you guys are so cool, so real, so relatable.
So, THANK YOU! Thank you for blogging and telling your stories. They are wonderful because YOU are wonderful! God loves you and so do I!
Miz Booshay posted a brilliant quote this morning.
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose.
-Dolly Parton
Isn’t that wonderful? Dolly, do you have a blog? You should. I’d put it on my sidebar and smile every day. Somehow, I don’t think she will make it to my corner of blog world. Call it a hunch. Maybe I’ll just put her oh-so-perfect quote there to remind me to be just who God made me to be....and on purpose!
The End.
Happy Weekend!
xoxo, Rachel

Rachel, there are so many blogs I love, and yours is one of them! I love Dolly Parton too, and if she had a blog I would be first in line to read it! Love the pics of your little doggie! How sweet she is! xxoo
ReplyDeleteI can sooo relate to this. Just recently found your blog (I honestly cannot recall how...), and I love your stories, too! ~Emily
ReplyDelete