Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blogger Award!


Lindsay, a sweet blog friend from Love Always, Lindsay, passed along the oh-so-lovely Beautiful Blogger Award and included me! Wasn't that kind? Yes, I do agree! Her blog is pretty indeed and full of fun stories of her life in Texas! I hear it's warm in Texas...ahh warmth!

I am not definite on what one does once they have received this, but I gather it is passed on and then 7 things are listed about el blogger, which in this case is moi!

Other lovely blogs:

Liz

Abigail

Julie

Or ANY of the amazing blogs I follow on the right of my page.


7 things about me:

1. Mr. Schalk and I took our honeymoon to Montana. Whitefish and Glacier National Park to be exact. We stayed at the most wonderful B&B, Good Medicine Lodge . If you ever find yourself in the Whitefish area, I would HIGHLY recommend staying here. Owners, Betsy and Woody were incredibly kind and served the most amazing breakfasts. The scenery was breathtaking , too! I want to go back asap…how about tomorrow Mr. Schalk? We wish!


2. I'm a morning person. It's when I feel the most alive, the most inspired and the most ready to face the day in God's grace. Breakfast is my favorite meal and sunrises make my heart sing. Mornings all the way!


3. Nature is my favorite place to immerse myself. I love being outdoors, hiking, sitting by a lake or laying in the grass on a sunny day. I daydream of long walks, birds, butterflies and flowers. Ethereal loveliness!

4. I'm watching a semi-scary episode of Law & Order right now. Mr. Schalk really likes Law & Order. I really like Mr. Schalk. He indulged me in watching The Duchess tonight so I am happily watching L&O. It's a good one and not much of a stretch to stay entertained. Friday nights are great movie/tv nights after a long week!


5. Bonnie, our pup, puts herself to bed at 10pm every night. Sweet girl likes routine. I can't blame her. I love sleep, too!

6. Cinnamon rolls are amazing, delicious, and my favorite treat!

7. This just made my week bright! What a blessing to see people enjoying little treats and giveaways. Mimi, you are such a sweetie! Check out Mimi's Babies and fall in love..I know you will!


Have a wonderful weekend dear friends!

xoxo, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I'd say Law and Order was a fair exchange for The Duchesse. I just loved that movie! (although admittedly I am not a great fan of Keira Knightly for some odd reason) Loved reading these seven things about you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed 7 things about Rachel. Insight into Rachel is always happy readings! Your blog inspires me :-)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!