Archive

Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Time


I know I used this photo a couple days ago, but isn't it great?! My parents hanging out with their biggest pup fans. Obviously, this picture says it all. Bonnie, on the right, adores her family. The feeling is quite mutual.

I've said many times what a happy doggie she is. But have I mentioned just what a nut she is, too? She is a goofy, happy, pup ball nut! I adore her and her sweet joy, but she is certainly a goof ball. They say dogs take on the personalities of their owners.

Hmmm….I'm not going there.

So, she is goofy. We've established that. But have we touched on just how crazy she gets when our families come over? Nothing makes her more happy than having her people around.


She especially loves it when her sister comes over! Hi Breezy!


Oh man, life is good!


What is she even doing? How does she get purple hippo on her back?


Bonnie and Brie are so cute playing together. It's hard to get them without a little blur. Fitting if you think about it. Fuzzy pictures for fuzzy pups. Hey, it's not easy photographing bichons. They love their play time and were not even close to crashing for the night. Especially if Mr. Ed was willing to play ball with them.


Fun Supreme!


Have a great weekend!

xoxo, Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. What happy pictures of your wonderful family, both the hairy ones and the other ones! Looks like you are all really enjoying each other's company. Just lovely! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!