Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2009

we interrupt this regularly scheduled blog...

Hi everyone - it's me, Bonnie! My mama has been a little remiss posting lately, so I thought I'd jump in and say "hi." She is getting ready for work, and I'm about to have the house all to myself for the day. PARTAY!!!!

Yes, my plans include sleeping, sleeping, playing with my ball, saying hi to mama at lunch, sleeping, eating and zzzzzzz. I'm getting tired just thinking about my busy day!

Mama says she is going to write real posts soon complete with new pictures and fun ideas. I will try and distract her from this endeavor to play fetch and run in the yard. Only time will tell if I succeed!

If you don't see mama for a bit it's because I've stolen her for a mad game of fetch the stick in the yard. It's crazy fun! But then again, so is blogging for my mama. She says it's especially inspiring when drooling about Dottie Angel garlands and Christmas parties. I just hope she gets inspired to make some pup biscuits. Yum!

Enjoy your Thursdays everyone. Thanks for reading my mama's blog!

Over and out from your favorite pup!

xoxo,
Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! Tell Bonnie I love her blog. Her Aunty misses her and is looking forward to seeing her next week. I would love to play in the yard with her, while mommy works on Thanksgiving blogs! We will all have good times!!
    Love you all and can not wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa! Bonnie says "thanks for reading my post Aunty. I love you!" We are ALL looking forward to seeing you and Nathan next week. Maybe Bonnie will even get a taste of our yummy turkey. She can't wait to play with you. Love you lots! :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!