
The air is getting chilly and the holiday decorations have begun popping up in store windows. As much as I am anticipating Christmas this year, I must not get ahead of myself. It's still golden outside! How does the season look in your area? Pretty as punch? Our leaves are falling rapidly, but there are still beauties out there. Red, orange and golden leaves glistening in the sunlight God has blessed us with lately.


Thank you Mr. Schalk for the lovely fall photos! Have a blessed evening friends!
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
I've been feeling sad as the pretty leaves are slowly but surely disappearing. I'm hanging on to a few last firey trees outside our windows. Nice pics Brandon!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel--
ReplyDeleteThanks for peeking @ my blog :)
We'd love to have you stop by the shop! Our Sat. hours are 10-5! I will look forward to meeting you!