Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sweet moments


The good days go by so fast, don't they? I suppose it's a reminder to hold dear those people and moments that mean so much. And a reminder to take lots of pictures! They help bring back the happy times.

Mr. Schalk took the last couple days off from his day job to work on his thesis. Bonnie and I are very proud of him and all his hard work. He is almost to the finish line! Go, Mr. Schalk, go!

Imagine my delight when I went home for lunch today to Mr. Schalk...and Bonnie, of course. But, she's always there. Sorry, pup, you aren't quite as exciting as seeing hubby on a Tuesday afternoon. Mr. Schalk even made me a yummy quesadilla for lunch. A treat indeed! I rarely see my hubby on a Tuesday afternoon and rarely have someone at home make lunch for me. Bonnie tries, but her kibble is too dry for my taste. Sorry again, pup.

Is anyone else happy that Ziva is staying on NCIS? I figured she would, but after that dramatic premier I was questioning the plots new twists and turns. We all know how much I like Gibbs. I like Ziva, too. I'm so glad she is not leaving the show. I like all the characters. They interact so well. It's a fun show to watch.

I hope you had a wonderful day! Be encouraged and uplifted by those sweet moments of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!