Archive

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

just another happy wednesday

Hide 'n' Seek - Higgins Lake '07

Fall is in the air, and today has been a wonderful weekday. My house is messy, my to do list is undone and I need to take the trash out. Confused? Me, too. The undone list is not exactly what has made my day wonderful. No, there are many things I should be doing, but sometimes I just need to relax and reflect on the blessings of the day.

I had a lovely lunch with my dear friend Kaleena and her precious baby girl, Mckynzye. It was refreshing to be around these two ladies who were happy and calm and full of life. I wish lunch was more than an hour long. Definite highlight to my day!

My girl Bonnie did all of her tricks on cue after our walk this evening. We've been working on laying down on cold surfaces. Sweet sassy thing used to only lay down on carpet or blankets. You'd think she was an only child...oh wait. Scratch that. Anyway, sister is finally laying down almost anywhere for those crazy lamb treats. Two thumbs way up for Bud the super trainer's tips!

Also, can I say "thank you Jesus" that all the fall premier episodes are online for me to peruse at me leisure? I was sincerely bummed that I missed the NCIS premier. Have no fear, the internet is here! Blogging and watching NCIS is the perfect combo! Oh Gibbs, you are the dreamiest older guy around! It's okay, Mr. Schalk understands.
Final fun thing to make my day? Mr. Schalk got out of class early tonight! With that, you will have to pardon me while I make this post short. I have a hubby and a puppy to go attack with kisses.

Happy Autumn Wednesday night all. Thanks for stopping by!

Peace and cupcakes, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!