
It's a fall Tuesday and boy is it getting brisk! To warm us up, we were blessed to have another round of chili courtesy of our sweet neighbors, Rick & Susan. They gave us yummy corn bread, too! They are truly delightful. I always think we must be related somehow.

Does the change in temps make anyone else sleepy? I've been sooooo sleepy the last few days. It's just a wee past the shadows dawn and I could go to sleep for days and days. "God grants sleep to those He loves," says the Psalmist (Psalm 127:2). Before I go off to find Mr. Schalk and that little pup of ours for night time, here are some photos of the fall decor our house is bursting with.

Mr. Schalk and I spent a wonderful Saturday gathering these items at the farm and little shops along the way. We ran into some friends on our travels and had many laughs trying to fit it all in the Su-dub (SUW...sport utility wagon). Yeah, I drive a modern day station wagon. What's it to ya?



Enjoy the seasons. Enjoy each other. Peace be with you, dear friends!
xoxo, Rachel

i love all your little fall home touches. so adorable. its kinda christmas ridiculous but i saw nothing but pine and twinkle lights hanging on your fireplace when i looked at it. also your house looks like it smells like cinnamon. its very warm looking. :)
ReplyDeleteIt does smell like cinnamon you clever girl! Mr. Schalk went to to Bath & Body Works and couldn't pass up the cinnamon scent thingy you plug in the wall. It's compliments the pumpkin candle making a very subtle pumpkin pie smell/feel to the house. I love it! You should come over and experience fall with us! Right NOW please!
ReplyDelete