
Tonight I'm taking the Silver Line to dreamland. It's been an exhausting day so I better count my blessings before my big trip:
1. Mr. Schalk is telling me some funny jokes.
2. I'm praising the Lord for cool nights and crickets.
3. It took me 12 minutes to get home from work today.
4. Paul Potts humbleness and Andrew Johnston's finale.
5. God reminding me of peace filled verses such as James 4:8, Come near to God and He will come near to you, when I was filled with anxiety this morning.
Pray and let God worry. - Martin Luther
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. - Psalm 4:8
Good night my friends. Count your blessings for you are loved!
i love your photos and your encouraging words! i will definitely be back to your blog! you won the $15 gift card to barnes and noble, email me at lovelikethefrenchdo@hotmail.com so i can get it to you.
ReplyDelete