
The title says it all. Yogokiss is a blissful treat anytime of the year! This is a picture of my favorite combo - chocolate yogokiss with raspberries, strawberries and cap n crunch. Yep, you read that right. This kiddie cereal is superb with yogo. You don't even feel that bad after eating it - if you rationalize like I do.
1. It's fat free
2. The fruit is super fresh and delicious.
3. They have LOTS of fun ingredients to add with the fruit like cereals, candies and sprinkles.
3. It's a small portion so you don't feel like a glutton (even with a few sprinkles of cap n crunch on the side.)
4. You feel great after. Not sleepy chub city like ice cream can do. It's a sweet treat without the guilt.

They alternate special flavors, but always have chocolate and plain. Before you jump out of your chairs and head over to Yogokiss for your own sweetness, remember that plain does not equal vanilla. Ask for a taste test unless you already know. The plain is just like plain yogurt..only frozen. It's an interesting taste and I'm sure a lot less calories & sugar than chocolate. I prefer chocolate, but Liz got soy caramel on our day out. Soy is good for people. I hear.
Isn't it cute inside? I love it! I would go there everyday if I could. It's conveniently located beside Jasmine Thai, the world's best restaurant. At least, my world.Mmm, Yogokiss you are a lovely place! Do you have Yogokiss in your area? I think Liz and I should open a franchise...in my backyard.
you are so cute. i loved that place. i keep thinking about it!!
ReplyDeleteI love Yogokiss!
ReplyDeleteI love Yogokiss too. Nice write-up
ReplyDelete