
Have you ever seen such a doll face? She is the sweet baby girl of our great friends, Eric & Lotte. I'm seriously melting over this girl. Sarah is saying, "Hey Daddy, why'd you put this silly diapy on my head?" I love this little sweet pea! Equally adorable is her twin bro, Jakob.
I could have watched this little guy knock the oh-so-big tower of fun down over and over again. They are the coolest (and shortest) friends ever! Sweet babies!We were blessed to be able to spend time with this great family this weekend. We met them at church some years back. It seems like forever, but I suppose it's only been a few years. Oh, those chicken enchiLOTTEs were delish! I don't easily forget a good meal or good company. There's always plenty of both at the Roberstons. This weekend we got Jasmine and Taylor's Bakery! Mmmm, speak directly to my heart why dontcha! Did you know Eric and Lotte introduced us to Jasmine? Yep, it's true. We are eternally grateful! So are my hips.
Our other "kids" had fun, too!

Here is another great Sara!
Sara Groves is a sweet voice in the world. She declares God's goodness in beautiful notes and lyrics that are full of depth. Have you ever had a singer or group that touched your heart? My friend feels this way about Norah Jones. She listens to Norah every time she is down and needs picked up. Sara does it for me. She reminds me of God's goodness in every day situations, in struggles and in joys. Sara and I go way back. She came to our college when I was a freshman. She brought her keyboard, husband and a few others and played in our verrrry small student union. Then, a few years later she came to our chapel. A totally different experience and just as God filled. This teacher turned singer is filled with the Spirit and God's truth. I always feel a sense of renewed strength, joy and especially peace after listening to her.
In fact, I love Sara so much I would like to share her with you. Oh, my first giveaway, how exciting! All you have to do is leave a comment below. I will randomly pick a winner and announce them Wednesday evening. Leave your comment by 5pm eastern time on Wednesday to be eligible. The winner will receive a copy of Sara's "Add To The Beauty" album. You'll love it, trust me!
Good luck friends!
and if I may add...
GO COLTS!


look at you - your first giveaway!! the first responder rarely wins, but that's okay, I'm excited to get you started!
ReplyDeleteTonight was the first time I read your blog, and it was because something in the baby picture looked familiar. Of course - it's Sarah!! Great picture - totally captures her personality.
ReplyDeleteGiveaways are always exciting! I really do enjoying checking out your blog - the words and the pictures are great :o)
ReplyDeletesweet sweet photos!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing you tonight!
Cute baby pictures. I always hear about how cute they are. Love bonnie chilln' on daddys legs. Miss you and Love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
I feel like this is gonna pioneer woman getaway giveaway entry all over again. But here is my comment. Also, I miss you more than these other people. That makes me a winner.
ReplyDeleteCute baby pics - just came by via PW and enjoying getting to know your blog
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Anita
Love your blog! And YAY, a giveaway! How generous of you to not only share your great stories but also share an opportunity to enjoy your great music!
ReplyDeletePatty
I'm very inspired my your blog, Rachel! The babies are cutie poetooties...I'm a sucker for babies anyway :-) I like that you called the diaper 'diapy'. Did you know that in other parts of the world they're called 'nappies'? Yes, I know, such an interesting fact...
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog I am always so inspired by your words of faith and love. Love to you always!
ReplyDeleteRosemary