Archive

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wah!


Our besties are moving. Wah!!!! Look at them? Aren't they wonderful? Trust me, they are. They have the most beautiful twins and sweetest pups you've ever met. Bonnie is going to miss her boyfriend.

This is Opie. His sister is Vibby, but I can't find a worthy picture of her. He is quite the pup! Bonnie has had a crush on him since day 1. Vibby is as sweet as pie. I adore her...she's my girl...next to my girl, that is. The three of them are besties, too.

I'm sad. I'm trying to be a grown up and I am happy for their decision because I know it wasn't done lightly. Most of all, I know they are seeking God's will for their lives. This is the road God is leading them down and I fully support them no matter what. But....selfishly, why? My heart is sad that they aren't more than a quick drive away. They are the nicest, most fun friends we have. Hence, the besties label. I can't think of any other friends I'd rather spend time with. They are family to us. Please, God let us continue to spend time with our friends and plan more fun trips together. Seriously, the coolest people you'll ever meet! They love Jesus, their family and laughing. The BEST!

So, I will drive ALL the way to Cincinnati as often as they'll have us. I will miss you and am grateful you are only moving 2 hours away. Please, visit soon so I can love on those sweet babies!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, this is the sweetest thing that I have ever had anyone write about me and my family. We will miss you so much and don't worry we will be coming to visit a lot and you're welcome ANYTIME! We love you guys so much and our friendship will only grow stronger and stronger through out the rest of our years...can't wait for our next trip to Vegas! This seriously brought happy tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!