
It is quiet right now. Very quiet. My heart is leaping with the artistic endeavors I would like to do this week. Reading (Count of Monte Cristo...will I be able to make it through an entire classic?), painting (new acrylics are crying to be let loose), blogging (so much inspiration out there....can I succeed in being me, goofy, Jesus loving....me?), organizing the church picnic (must do this and get it out of the way...I don't like calling people...i just don't), organzing photos, taking photos, playing with Bonnie, bike rides, husband rides...er I mean husband time. ;) Good food, reflection, the Word, prayer, ice cream.
i want to plant gardens and cook for people. and sell flowers out of my shed...if I had a shed. And make money selling sweet paintings and jewelry on etsy and be one of the "i quit my day jobs" stories on etsy. and tell people about Jesus while doing all of this. my brain is busting with thoughts. and I LOVE it!
peace and butterfly dreams and puppy breath!
No comments:
Post a Comment