Archive

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night Drives

It's Friday night! Raise your hand if you're excited for the holiday
weekend. Oh, me me, pick me! Hopefully, your hand is raised, too.

Like many Friday nights for this family we are headed up to Higgins
Lake. Mr. Schalk's family loves to celebrate the holidays together.
This one is bittersweet. The sweet part is that we'll all be together
havin' sweet action jackson fun. The bitter portion is due to the fact
that we have to bring the boat in for the season this weekend. It's
been a great summer at the lake, and I must remember it will be back
around next year. Yay for revolving seasons!

I'm not sure if the above vid will transfer successfully from señor
iPhone to blog world extraordinaire. It's worth a shot. The moon is
quite gorgeous tonight. Honey golden with mr. moon's face beaming
with complexity. The vid doesn't do it justice, but maybe you can
hear my man stevie's guitar in the background. If so, it will all be
worth it. Stevie Ray Vaughan is incredible. I hope he is in heaven
playing jammin' praise songs for Jesus. That would be great!

What are your plans for the Labor Day holiday? Family trips? Yummy
food? I'd love to hear from your side of the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!