
Mr. Schalk heading to the boat.
Weekends in Michigan are relaxing. That's all there is to it. Good company, good food and praise Jesus good weather this weekend! It's been a touch and go summer as far as true "summery" temps. This weekend is a perfect balance of warm temps and cool breezes.
In honor of being at the lake I would like to share with you one of our favorite past times.

I call this...what do I call this? Chase Bonnie around until she collapses in exhaustion? Oh wait, that would be us collapsing. Let's call this the Bon Run. This pup acts like she looks - the energizer bunny. She adores being chased, especially in the yard. Round and round this pup goes in circles of smiles until everyone is pooped...but her. She is heading towards Mr. Schalk in this photo. We are waiting for her to turn around come back to us. Then we'll try to tag her and she'll be off again.
She does not grow weary. And we do not have television up here. Nuf said.
You can even enjoy this past time while holding a dr. pepper. Or barefoot. Or barefoot and holding a dr. pepper. She especially loves it when her Auntie Theresa chases her. Actually, she loves anything to do with Auntie T.

See that grin? She is a happy pup because Auntie T is at the end of the pier playing with her. A happy Michigan loving pup miss Bonnie is.
Enjoy your relaxing weekend!
This is awesome...be you did not except a response so quick???? Love ya, and having a blast with you!!
ReplyDeleteYay, I love comments! You are the best Auntie T. I'm having a ton o' fun with you, too! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks for the add on the giveaway! I left a comment on there for you too! Did you scroll down and take advantage of the other two giveaways beneath it? They both go until the 10th! I am so glad you posted the marshmallow blog! I've been looking for yummy treats for my sweet tooth that aren't going to destroy my workouts!
ReplyDelete