
It was a very enjoyable afternoon watching the tennis matches downtown. Nathan & Beau played hard and well. I hope they come back next year and knock the competition's socks off! Haha, they would be running around the court in their socks. What a site! :)

I love my sis (in-law), Theresa! She is so sweet and fun to hang out with! Bonnie LOVE LOVE LOVES this girl! It's so cute! She follows her everywhere. They can't get enough of each other and I love that!
Short post today as we are about to go out to my favorite restaurant, Jasmine and YogoKiss then onto a movie. Inglourious Basterds at the Keystone Arts Cinema. Oh, Quentin Tarantino. You are so gory and odd and fascinating and addicting all rolled up into one unique mind. Should be a great night!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Take care and take heart! God has mighty things in store for you, my friends!

This was Bonnie's view of the match. She loved watching Uncle play! She loved it so much she tried to sneak onto the court without getting caught. Wish I had a picture of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment