
I will post more in the next couple days, but this weekend was a real treat. It included brainstorming for a revamped kitchen a la mama, food, laughter with the trio of Rhine girls, more food, random iphone photos, more food, a birfday celebration, the windy city, and even more food, and then some dessert.

Needless to say, this was necessary this morning. This lovely cup of coffee from the Bongo Room. Oh, BR....your pancakes are lovely....and so is the nice waitress who didn't make fun when I pulled the mug away too soon and coffee was poured all over our table. Did you know I am awkward? Really awkward. It happens.
Happy Sunday evening to you!
I'm still full,
moose
oh my golllyyy. the other day i was JUST reading about the bongo room and saw all the pics of their delicious foods and i was like 'i must go there. must must must!!'.... i am pretty sure i may end up ordering 3 different kinds of pancakes and not even caring. do you have any favorites???
ReplyDeletewe need a road trip to Chicago, my friend! I'll post a picture of my pancake of choice tonight and you'll just die! my sister did get 2 different kinds..plus mine makes 3 for our table. mmmmmmm
ReplyDelete