Archive

Friday, August 7, 2009

i have to

In thinking about what to post today I thought that I really should post about the extremely fun (despite my morning nerves) canoeing trip down the Au Sable. I always get nervous about new things before I do them then usually end up having a great time. Today was no different. The Au Sable is a beautiful river in northern Michigan and we had a great time. More about that later.

Instead, I just have to post this picture instead. This photo is the absolute epitome of my sister. Seriously. I could stare at this picture all day and smile. This is Liz. Liz's sister-in-law was getting married this day. She's a real sweet girl, but the point is my Sis. She is sitting with Mamaw (her hubby's grandma) from Virginia, I think. Anyway, Sis is the best at making people laugh, especially older people and especially in situations that tend to get boring. Take family gatherings where you have to get your picture taken a gazillion times. Or, family gatherings where you have to socialize. Or, family gatherings where your family is crazy and you still have to be nice. You get my drift. I love her so much it's rediculsou. Dangit, how do you spell rediculous? Got it!

Anyway, Liz is so much fun. I was there that day, but I didn't take the picture. What do you think they are saying?

Liz: Mamaw, can you believe I agreed to a bright pink bridesmaids dress? Does it match my eyes? I sure love that hubby's little sis a lot to wear bright pink.
Mamaw: Hahahaha

OR

Liz: Mamaw, did you know I'm not wearing any underwear?
Mamaw: Oh, ha ha ha, he he he

OR

Liz: Do you think if we sit hear long enough and smile then we'll get rewarded with donuts? Lots of donuts...and McDonald's coffee?
Mamaw: Hehehehe, ho ho ho, I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!