![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Dear Chief,
Happy seven months, buddy! This is the first month that I feel like your photos are starting to reflect the what you will look like as a toddler. I am not sure why, there is just an extra twinkle in your expressions. This is such a fun stage as you start to develop your personality and expand in so many areas.
You are learning all kinds of things these days. You eat fairly well, enjoying foods with bananas the most, especially the plum banana rice baby food. You LOVE that! You like your other foods, too, but all in a laid back "okay, I'll eat now if you want" kind of way. You are still nursing like a champ, and I believe we are both glad that is going well.
Speaking of nursing, the sweet new baby stage of nursing you has left the building. Your first tooth came through a couple days ago. So, here we go with teething and "no biting, please" stage. I shed a few tears when your sister was a baby and got her first tooth. With you, I am a bit more seasoned and just let out a small sigh along with a big smile. I'm proud of you! You're growing up!
You are mastering the art of sitting up and do it quite well now. You also are on the verge of a full out crawl. What?! Already? Sigh again. You are a pro at the army crawl. Those strong arms pulling your legs forward to grasp the toy just across the way. You are also standing on all fours and rocking. Any day now you will put two and two together and off you'll go.
You LOVE bath time, your Mommy, Daddy and Sister (& Bonnie) and being outside the best. You are pretty much the coolest man child I have ever known. Your smile lights up a room, and your demeanor is calm, focused and jovial. Your Daddy and I constantly talk about how much we like you and are so glad you're part of our family.
Happy 7 months, little man!
Love, Mama
![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment