Dear Chief,
You are five months old! What fun! You are such a charmer, always happy and smiling at everyone you meet. It has been wonderful to see your personality slowly develop. Is it just me or do we have a special bond? There is something about this early time in your life that is just magical. You look at me with that twinkle in your eye and as you drift off to sleep each night in the warmth of my arms, with a fully belly of milk, it always feel extra special. These days are fleeting. Your Daddy and I were just marveling at how the last five months have flown by with you. Yet, you are still my sweet baby. My little man child who wraps your arms around my neck and pulls my hair extra hard. I am praising God that you still don't have any teeth yet. Nursing is so much sweeter without those little guys getting in the way. I cherish each day with you as my little baby and celebrate each milestone as you get older. Happy five months!
Love, Mama
![]() |
| Adorable Outtake |

No comments:
Post a Comment