Dear Chief,
Happy 3 month birthday, little man! Oh, how I adore you! This month you have begun to grasp things and watch people more. You adore music and are such a happy calm when we sing or play music. We just love having you around. You light up a room with those bright eyes and big grins. We practice standing up and you get really excited. Last night, I had you laughing when I would make dinosaur "roar" sounds. It was so much fun!
Thank you for being born. I cannot imagine my life without you and am already sad for the day you don't fit in my arms anymore. I am soaking every sweet ounce of you up. Always remember, you are strong and brave and Jesus loves you!
xo, Mama
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment