Archive

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Summer Photo Round Up '13

37 weeks.
37 weeks (I'm now 39....eep!)
Untitled
My favorite tangerine/vanilla twist cone which I could not finish because my dear friends were making me laugh SO hard. It was a wonder the laughter and junk food didn't make me go into labor right away. Oh, my friends are good medicine for the soul. I love them so!
Beautiful September day. #nofilter
Cricket kicking off September with a little chalk on the terra cotta fun.
Daddy's steal the best kisses. ❤
Daddy's steal the best kisses! xo
Untitled
Cricket and Mr. Schalk grew cantaloupe this year. The first of our harvest and Cricket ate the whole thing! I think it tasted extra good because she checked on it everyday telling us, "Dis is going to be a cantawope."
Untitled
Her fresh pick on a beautiful Labor Day afternoon.
Untitled
Too cool!
Always on an adventure with her dog not far behind. ❤
My little adventure girl with her pup never far behind (but wisely far enough not to get smacked with that stick.)
Story time with Nana
Story time with Nana and Bonnie.
Can't wait to meet this little mister in a few weeks. Although, it would be quite clever if he wanted to come over Labor Day weekend.
Another 37 week shot via the ever glamorous bathroom mirror.
Untitled
"Cheeeeese!"
IMG_0675c
Her favorite hide-and-seek spot
IMG_0650
They have picked these tomatoes together all summer and had the best time!
IMG_0472
Pretty girl about to be an official Big Sis. Of course, she'll always be my baby, too. That's just part of the Mama rules of life. Once my baby, always my baby.

3 comments:

  1. Rachel! I love these pictures of your summer! I can't believe how close you are to delivering! This is so exciting. I might have screamed out loud when I saw your CUTE little tummy in the bathroom mirror. Stop the truck! You are adorable.

    I will pray for you every day until the baby gets here. Scouts honor. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought of you and wondered if maybe Cricket was a big sister yet...Surprise! How exciting and wonderful. You look terrific, and the soon to be Big Sis...wow! Isn't she growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's been so long since I've been by. Congratulations on being pregnant for another baby Rachel. Your little Cricket is adorable..and I'm sure she is going to be the best big sister.

    ♥Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!