As I was going through photos of Cricket's first train ride I was struck by how many sweet shots I captured of Mr. Schalk and his darling daughter. They have such a special relationship - daddy and daughter.
Some photos speak volumes without a single word. We are certainly blessed and grateful to have each other and these days together. xo
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
-Lao Tzu
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
Love your little girlie's hat! And there really is something so sweet about a little girl and her daddy. I love it.
ReplyDelete