Archive

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Her many faces

Untitled
Cheese!
I asked her for her, "happy face."
I asked her for her "happy face." This girl delivers!
Oh these two! ❤
Daddy is so funny!
Batteries not required to torment the dog.
Batteries not required to torment the dog.
I feel ya, sister.  #dontworrybehappy
Waking up is hard to do.
She says, "Oh la la!"
Pretty fancy, Cricket!
We take breakfast very seriously around here. #lilthinker
We take breakfast very seriously around here.
Morning stickers
Always with the Thomas :)
Cheese...or not.
LOL
my little sunshine ☀
Content
Bonnie pup crosses her legs to sleep. Such a lady!
One pooped out pup!
Always snapping. ❤
She loves to "click"
Me & my little love at bedtime.
I love to "click", too!
3 punks
My punkin and her pumpkins!

3 comments:

  1. She's precious. Love how you love her! Thank you for your sweet comment today. Made me blush. I hope we meet someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help but smile! Cricket is getting so big and more adorable each day!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!