Archive

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Jack & Company

It's Thanksgiving and I'm posting Halloween photos. Dog gone it time sure gets away from a girl!
Oh well. If I don't post them now, it may never happen. And, since I am as grateful for my little family as I am for the air I breathe, now is as good a time as any to show them off.

IMG_6470
Mr. Schalk and Cricket ready for some pumpkin action.
IMG_6433
He even looks good scooping gunk out of a pumpkin. Dang!
IMG_6425
Here, Dada, I can help!
IMG_6513
Watcha doin?
IMG_6444
Her tongue helps him concentrate. ;)
IMG_6448
Ohhh-la-la, Daddy!
IMG_6467
Smile!
IMG_6508
Who gave her an ink pen? Oh wait, I did. Super Mom!
IMG_6415c
Thrilled
(no really she did have a lot of fun!)
IMG_6484
Wowza, the punkin's on fire!
IMG_6481
Showing off their works.
IMG_6493
Whoa! She was pretty excited about Jack!
IMG_6495c
Pretty pup and loyal companion.
IMG_6519c
Happy Thanksgiving from Jack and Company! :)
God's grace and love, safe travels and turkey comas from us to you!
xo, Rachel

P.S. {This} is an eloquent reminder of our srong, loving Father in the midst of a harsh world. Thank you yet again, Ann. God is indeed so very good!

"Thanksgiving in all things accepts the deep mystery of God through everything." - Ann Voskamp

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing that Rachel.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun :) And what wonderful Thanksgiving wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't wait to be able to do this with our little girl one day. :) I love all her facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!