Archive

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nothin' but love

IMG_2548

IMG_2554cz


Oh, these two...


We took our friends family photos a couple weeks ago. This was the first time we did a photo shoot with Miss Cricket in tow. She LOVED hanging out with the other kiddos, running around the huge yard and of course hanging out with her Daddy. I about fell off my seat in a cute attack when I came across these "out takes." They are quite a pair, these two! They sure make life fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your photos warm my heart, as always :)

    Hey, we live slightly closer now. The Mr & I just moved to northeastern Kansas. When you said Indiana is not supposed to be this hot, I smiled :) We're hot here too! 106!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!