Archive

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life Lately

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
-Mary Oliver

Cheesy eggs!
Cheesy Eggs!
Jammin'
Jams in her jams
It's going to be a good lazy Sunday.
I love watching her play in the morning light.
Untitled
Stair climber - you should have seen her climbing the stairs at the library. Big stairs + little girl = oh my!
Welcome weekend, we've missed you!
This girl loves splashing water almost as much as playing in the dirt.
Friends and coffee
Caramel latte at Petite Chou and honest conversation with two of my favorite ladies made this one awesome evening.
Sweet slumber
Her lovie is always nearby.
Untitled
The sun shines brighter with them in my life.
Her shadow is as big as her personality. #babyshadow
Her shadow is as big as her personality.

That's what we've been up to lately. Living this wild life with love, purpose and grateful hearts.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love that quote too.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my very favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends! I love that quote, too. I'm thinking about doing a recurring "Life Lately" series with that quote at the top each time. It's fun to share my Instgram photos, that capture everyday moments, on my blog. The quote just reminds me how important it is to truly live each day to the fullest.

    Thanks for stopping by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! Were those Kaleena and Rachel's necks in the petit chou pic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Abigail! You know you have all been friends for a long time when you can recognize them from their necks. Oh, how I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel . . . what a tender and sweet post! I gobbled up every image and word. You are such a precious little family. I just adore you and keep you all in my prayers daily. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, you are such a dear. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. They mean the world to me! xo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!