Archive

Friday, May 11, 2012

Just popping in

Untitled

Cricket is getting the hang of her Busy Bee. It is technically called "Queen Buzzy Bee" but I think Busy Bee is more appropriate for my busy little girl.
I'm gonna get you, Mama! ❤ from yesterday

Bonnie's puppy stairs are getting quite a lot of use from both our girls. They love climbing them to look out the window at the birds in the trees, the neighbors with their dogs and Mr. Schalk working in the yard. It makes my heart sing that we have a family of nature lovers.  This summer is going to be FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It's been a while since I've been over here to see Miss Cricket. She has grown so and is as adorable as ever. Yes, you are going to have fun with nature and Miss Cricket this summer. I can see that a blow up swimming pool may be on order too.

    It's nice to stop by to see you Rachel.

    ♥Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Ann,

    Thank you SO much for stopping by. You must have read our minds...we just got Miss Cricket her first blow up pool. Yippee! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!